Saturday, March 20, 2010

Identifying with what my choice is...

As I mentioned earlier on in my blog, I met a group of women through a friend's colleague who meet monthly. Much of my information came from meetings with these ladies. When I first heard of this group my friend's colleague identified them with the name "single women choosing motherhood". Soon we're going to attend a documentary which I think was created by a member called "Plan B". It's about single women choosing motherhood. You can preview it from the site below.

http://www.planbdocumentary.com

I can hear my voice in this documentary and I shared it with my family and friends, I figured if I could hear myself in this documentary perhaps they will hear me too. More about this I get closer to my insemination date.

No comments:

Post a Comment